Sunday, December 27 - Wednesday, December 30, 2015 | Basel, Switzerland
You can also register for the following seminars
When you are finished selecting seminars, please click on the shopping cart (black button on top right corner or at the bottom on mobile) to complete the registration process.
Immersion Seminar Terms of Service
For all previous participants, please note we have a new registration and payment process!
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering. You can learn more about the seminars on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Registration is possible only in couples.
- To register with different partners for multiple seminars, please complete a new registration for each set of partners.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. No advance reservations are accepted.
- Unless otherwise stated, seminars are limited to twenty couples.
- If the seminar is full, you may register for the waiting list and we will contact you if a place becomes available.
Payment shall be made upon registration with one credit card per couple via a secure server. Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard and American Express. All credit card transactions are encrypted. All personal data is protected and remains confidential. How to register and pay: see our help page for a step-by-step guide.
Your place in the seminar will be confirmed upon registration and processing of your payment.
Travel expenses and the costs of accommodation are not included in the seminar fee unless otherwise stated.
You may cancel your registration at any time by contacting us via e-mail or through the contact form on our website.
In case of cancellation, you have a few options:
- You find a couple to take your place. All financial arrangements for reimbursement must be managed directly between you and the new couple. You must email us the names and contact information of the new couple.
- If you cannot find a couple to replace you, you may ask us to find a replacement from the waiting list. If there is a couple on the waiting list who can take your place, 20% of the seminar fee will be retained as an administrative fee and you will be reimbursed the remaining 80% of the seminar fee.
- If no replacement couple is found, the cancellation cost is as follows: up to 30 days in advance: 50% of the seminar fee, less than 30 days in advance: 100% of the seminar fee.
Non-attendance to part or all of the Immersion Seminar is not grounds for claiming reimbursement of fees.
Due to unforeseen circumstances (illness, accident, insufficient number of students, etc.), the seminar may be canceled by Michelle Marsidi and Joachim Dietiker. The seminar fee shall in this case be refunded. You shall have no further claims.
Insurance for health, personal injury, or loss of personal belongings, as well as all travel, accommodation and other incurred costs in the event of cancelation are the responsibility of the student and will not be covered by Michelle Marsidi and Joachim Dietiker. Michelle Marsidi and Joachim Dietiker are not liable or responsible for any delay, disruption or disturbance in the operation of the internet.
Jurisdiction Basel, Switzerland.
By registering and paying the Immersion Seminar fee, you thereby agree to the Terms of Service.